Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It SNOWED!

Well we had several days of false hope of spring LOL! Snow was melting away like crazy, roads where free of ice, had paddles of water lining low areas in parking lots and the sun was beautiful!

Well It snowed about 2 to 3 inches last nite. I love fresh snow...makes the world look so bright and beautiful! A winter wonderland when you first see it!

Just tells you Never think its spring Until you see the green on trees and flowers blooming lol!

Oh I think several of you are wondering who is the RavensTrinkets (over on the left side) LOL thats ME ya ME on my en.dawanda.com site! Its a Europe based 'handcrafted' site. No fee's until item sells and then sold fee is very reasonable. Sells mainly to Germans, French and English. Everything is sold in Euro's so I'm learning about that market for money. But I'm going to be listing all my crafts there! From cards, to sewing, to jewelry. That way all my crafts are covered LOL.

One more craft and I could go to the looney bin! Thank goodness some crafts just do not appeal to me LOL!

I'm so visual and also I love the sense of touch, love love touching things! Textures of nature and man made things just tickle my need for the pleasure of touch! I always said if I owned a museum that everyone would be allowed to TOUCH the items. Well they would have to wash hands first ... and then throughout the tour LOL... guess I would have those 'sani' stands at every entrance to a room.

On a side note: I made another yummy dish last nite! It was a take off of a vegatarians soup...Kale with potatoes and onions, I added diced stewed tomatoes & slice chicken to add body.... omg it was super! Kale is a green that is cock full of yummy flavor! Its sorta like a spinache when cooked but the flavor is ten times better! Its great in soups! Anyhow all the colors: red, whites, green made the dish exciting to look at and eat!

No comments: