Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They're Back!

Ha - made you look didn't I!

Well remember me saying lower region area hurt? Got to spent 5 days in hospital. Yikes! But I am better now although my diet will change in the future LOL! No more things with seeds in them...yep Diverticulitis.

At the Hospital on Saturday Nite was the official kickoff for Fur Rondy! My room was on the 5th floor looking towards downtown and the Fireworks display was totally awesome!!! So maybe someone had their hand in my illness so I could get the best seat in the house for the fireworks.

I was also just a short distance from the hospitals helicopter pad for delivering hurt, sick, and accident victims. So every day and nite it was exciting to see the medical team run out, jump into the helicopter, take off and then return with a passenger - got to see all this from my hospital room! Help to pass my days of just laying around.

Got a couple of new handbags made before I left for my little side trip LOL and some cards that I will be posting for sale!

Bless you all for reading my blog and remember if you have questions or comments just post them!

No comments: