Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anyone Notice the change?

Two days ago I changed the look of the blog site. Did you all notice it? The pink was a bit nerve racking...I'm not a girly girl LOL. Plus I really like my products on the left seems to draw you eye there better. But maybe that just me since I'm a left brainer person.

A few weeks ago sent a friend a yard of the fabric I had highlited here...she loves it! The funny thing is she said she wasn't going to make anything with it, she just collected things like that cause she likes them.

Yesturday and today I was down with Tummy flu. Not fun- my lower half of my interds feel horrible. So I'm just posting a short amount tonite.

Still is very warm, yuck lol Fur Rondy starts this weekend and alwasy get warm like this...wish they do Rondy in January its cold then!

I will be going out and taking lots of pictures so make sure you come and look at the pictures!

No comments: