Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baking in the Snow

Well tonite I'm going to be whipping up a few of the most excellent excuses for getting FAT! I'm going to baking my famous "It's Not your Mothers Banana Bread" I sold this at the Anchorage Saturday Market and it sold out every weekend. Mine is special and has several things you don't put in yours but Since its a secret I can't tell you what that is! Then I be offering a cookie called "Russian Teacake", triple chocolate brownies (sold these at the Market also oh man couldn't keep in stock either) will be doing a Buttery Sugar Cookie on a stick dipped in chocolate, and another cookie which of course has two of my favorites: White Chocolate and Macadamia Nuts.

But as a person who has my permits and other necessary items for food ... you will be please to learn I'm selling several of my baked goods on etsy.

Check it out: http://www.CoveredinChocolate.etsy.com and see what Yummies are too tempting for you to resist!

As I said I cook and I'm really good but I'm totally awesome as a Baker!

No comments: