Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Sun is Out!

Okay all week its been cloudy, had rain twice; today: SUN! Was one of those days you say 'oh wow its so beautiful'.

Been busy making kids aprons, cooking up new recipes, and making cards. CoveredinChocolate had a busy week! 4 orders all in the same week! Can't believe it...the listings sat with folks looking but not purchasing and then all of a sudden its been a whirlwind! Thank you - Thank You -Thank you for making me so happy by purchaing fantastic gourmet desserts!

Please remember if your in the Portland area to visit the shop BELLE SIROTA in the Janzen Beach Center where my modern handmade cards are being sold! They range in price from $5 to $2.75. Great deal for ultra cool cards.

Tomorrow if remains Sunny will be taking pictures of my newly made items. They just show up better in natural light.

Today my neice was married. She lives in Kansas City Missouri. I was not able to attend the wedding, but most of my family went over from St. Louis and New Jersey for the happy day! Can't wait til my Mom sends me some pictures.

Thats one of the problems living in a state so far away from everyone. I miss a few things like weddings, and showers for babies and funerals for old neighbors. Maybe the money fairies will bring me my million dollars soon from the money trees that I know grows somewhere!

No comments: