Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cooking



Okay I'm totally into making Aprons! I just made the sexiest little number. And the COLORS omg it shouts "BUY ME".





Now I'm not a trained model and I'm just a ole lady but here is the newest member of Aprons on Parade!

Gotta love it! I have several others over at my Etsy shop. Just click on AlaskaSews2 button (ya just to the right of this post and take a look!)

I just love bright colors and esp if its a blue/green combo! I am a die hard cooking show fan and this is inspired of course by Paula Dean - she big, bold, and beautiful just as this apron is!

Bike riding is going good! I do feel like its helping! Seems to have cut a pound or two off of my hips already! AYAYAYAYAYayyyyyyy

Tonite I made a pizza for dinner. Had everything on it...and it was yummy. Used the grape tomatoes and cut in half, put on the pizza with all my other stuff and they really added a whole new flavor to the pizza! LOL now tonite bike ride will be working off that those 3 slices I ate!

No comments: