Friday, January 8, 2010

Critters Comes Alive

It's been a long time that I have written as Alaska Crafter.  I took a year's break from sewing; after all I've been sewing so long I was not enjoying the creative side of it.  I didn't want to loose that love of my sewing machines!



It was wonderful just to sit back, relax, and enjoy doing other creative ventures.  Such as going back to a long love affair with designing Hats and Photography!

I found I can do whichever suits my fancy for the day with out loving one more than the other

My shops are on different selling venues, each are maintaining their own little niche and providing me with fun and the ability to be creative in sewing, photography, and baking.

My newest shop is Critters Comforts Boutique.  A Designer shop for our four legged friends.  I'll be creating Food Mats, Pottery Dishes, Collars, Beds, Blankets, Leashes and of course Baked Treats especially for our big puppies, kitties and a few items for those smaller critters such as ferrets, rabbits, and hamsters.



I've started listing a few products at Etsy.  And in the coming weeks the shop will bloom into a fun place to find treasures for your special best buddy!

2 comments:

delightw said...

Hey I didn't know you are a hat person.YAY!

Debbie~ said...

Beautiful hat!!! For Christmas I put a cute little(well not so little) cookie cutter with destructions for our boy in his Christmas stocking, on how to make cookies...He is a cookie eating(dog biscuits)piggy!!!

Cute shop, I'll keep checking in!
Best of luck to you! xo Deb~