Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday and Its cold!

I didn't blog yesturday I tried, but the site was running slow or maybe we need to update to a faster way to internet. Dialup just isn't getting it anymore!

Anyhow I am so excited! A dear person left a comment, another said online that they loved my blog, two emails from friends also encouraging with their love of my blog.

And then ------ I got an invite to do a quilt square for "Tragedy & Triumph" quilt project! I'm jazzed, oh yes so jazzed. I'll will take pics of the fabrics and block as I work on it. Last nite I designed the block, and selected the fabrics, and will be working on it today.

Listed at my AlaskaSews2.etsy.com a crochet needle case and one knitting needle case. These little cuties are so handy in keeping your needles from getting lost! Even though I don't crochet or knit over the years I've brought items to see if I could get my dumbo fingers to work and get something made. Well my talents I must say lay elsewhere!

Yesturday was a fun exciting day. Our neighbor had a huge big ole dog called Rex, who passed away around Thanksgiving time. He was the best ole dog and of course our dear little Lhasa "miss Patches" was dearly in love with him, as he was with her. Well last week I talked to Rex's daddy and he told that NEW PUPPY was coming this weekend.

Dang if that puppy of a few months isn't bigger than miss Patches already! He is soooo cute. Has that little puppy tummy (bigger around than dog is long LOL you know the look) Patches is besides herself, she is woffing and woffing in the house all last nite and today. She must hear the little fellow whining or barking in his new home. Will do updates on this New Love as it happens!
Oh ya his name "Buck". I can't wait to get to know him and let Patches do the nose to nose lookie!

No comments: