Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My first Blog

I've decided to blog about my experiences not only as an Alaskan but more of an Alaskan who passion is handcrafted items.

I quilt, make cards for any occasion, I design and sew handbag/purses, knitting needle cases, crochet cases, and also make jewerly.

So I have my hands in a bit of everything.

I sell many of my items at Anchorage Saturday Market, the holiday bazaars and now I have my wares on Etsy.Com

http://AlaskaSews2.etsy.com

which is my sewn goods Totally awesome spot if I do say so!

http://TiffinsTidbits.etsy.com

which is my Cards spot and love to have you visit either!

I also am a gourmet cook 95% of the time; lol there are moments that a meal turns out badly. Don't know why it just does. I believe it happens to any cook. Maybe I get nervous but I cater small parties (up to 25 folks) and I would be more than happy to do a party for you! My desserts alone are worth the money!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I've always been a fan of your quilts and handbags and am loving the new cards! Though, I'm thinking you need to prove your baking skills one of the times I make it down to Anchorage. Love the new site and feel honored as this is my 1st blog entry ever!